The campground is closed and in winter slumber…but we’re Thinking Spring and taking reservations for the 2018 camping season!
Please call the office at 231-275-7353 for reservations and current rates and availability.
- Check in time is 2 pm; check out is noon.
- It’s a family-oriented campground – quiet hours are observed from 11 pm – 8 am.
- Camp fires must be attended at all times.
- For everyone’s safety, we don’t allow firearms, air guns, bow & arrows, slingshots or fireworks.
- Pets are welcome if well-behaved and on a leash, but not in the beach area.
- We do not have a lifeguard – children under 12 need to be supervised by an adult while swimming.
- Boats, canoes, kayaks and row boats are available for rent.
- Jet skis and power boats are not allowed, it is not a big lake, but there are several large inland lakes nearby.
- Children and pets are everywhere, please keep a slow speed within the campground.
- Visitors please check in at main campground office.
Long-term, May – Oct, seasonal rates are available, please call for current rates and to guarantee your favorite site every year!
Cancellation Policy: Reservations for holiday weekends – Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day – must be a minimum of three nights, sorry no refunds on holiday weekends. All other dates require two-week notice for cancellation with refund, minus $7.50 fee. If less than two weeks notice, refund of deposit is forfeited.
854 Miller Rd., Beulah, MI 49617 231-275-7353 firstname.lastname@example.org
Located 2 miles east of Co. Rd. 669, off Cinder Road, 4 miles south of US 31 Watch for signs!
NOTE: We suggest you not rely on your GPS for directions to Turtle Lake Campground,
some routes may be over non-maintained roads that are not suited for campers and RV’s.
Please don’t hesitate to call if you need help finding us.
Frankfort/Lake Michigan …12 miles
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore …16 miles
Traverse City…22 miles